Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday Sermon April 13, 2007

Worship. People can display joy and rejoicing for hours over a football game, yet can not show any joy for the Creator of the Universe. Pastor Jack's sermon drew out the heart of man's greatest fear. The acceptance of man. Our society approves of excitement over a house or car or even a piece of jewelry than showing that great enthusiasm for the one and only Savior of the World. I reflect on a time when I use to put faith and worth in things of this world that in the end brought me little joy and everlasting self-worth. Overtime, items just built up and I stayed empty. My worship comes from a heart that is full of grace and mercy, thanks and love, above all worth. God is worthy of my rejoicing in His Name. I should give Him all the worship He deserve. Daily.

No comments:

Labels